GeoTours will travel to the remote Himalayan kingdom of Bhutan, one of the most traditional and least visited countries of Asia.
– Bhutan is a remote Himalayan kingdom that is one of the least visited countries of Asia (about 7000 US tourists to Bhutan per year)
– Traditional culture is seen everywhere in Bhutan, from the beautiful clothing to the distinctive architecture
– Pursues Gross National Happiness as its primary goal
– Environmental conservation – about 70% of Bhutan is covered by forest
– Friendly, gentle people with a high level of customer service
– Last country in the world to get TV (1999), but now has strong, free Wi-Fi access at hotels and restaurants
– In Bhutan there are no billboards, not a single traffic light, no fast food restaurants, no shopping malls, no plastic bags, no large-scale commercialism
– Excellent Bhutanese guide will be with us daily to help us learn about Bhutan and answer any questions
Dates are February 18 – March 1, 2018, and the cost is $2090 for lodging, transportation, entries/activities, all meals, full-time Bhutanese guide, and Suzan Ebiner as group leader. Airfare is extra, around $700 round-trip from Los Angeles to Bangkok, plus $650 round-trip from Bangkok to Bhutan ($1350 total flight cost).
$50 DISCOUNT IF SIGNING UP BEFORE JUNE 30, 2017. GEOTOURS ALUMNI RECEIVE AN ADDITIONAL DISCOUNT. SIGNING UP WITH A ROOMMATE ALSO EARNS A DISCOUNT
Register for this trip by clicking the BOOK NOW button below, with your $300 deposit due 7 days later.Download Bhutan Itinerary